Gameloft are today pleased to reveal a brand new trailer and screenshots for their upcoming exclusive PlayStation Network title Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, due for release April 2011.
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is the first action RPG game for the PlayStation 3 system that immerses you in the heart of a unique multiplayer experience, local and online. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes. Featuring a main story, side quests, and the innumerable items to collect over hours of play in a superbly modeled gothic universe. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen… who was once your beloved!
- A unique multiplayer experience on PlayStation®Network: play locally or with your Friends, or team up online with players across the globe!
- The game difficulty will adapt to the number of players. Do your training and climb the ranks in the online global leaderboards.
- A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- A level of production rarely achieved on PSN: graphics and special effects rivaling retail games, smooth animation even during multiplayer sessions, and a dark gothic ambiance that immerses you in the heart of the action.
- All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero’s development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor thanks to the items you collect throughout your adventure.
- Fun “hack & slash” gameplay adapted to your preferences: choose between classic controls (with a wireless controller) or innovative controls thanks to compatibility with the PlayStation Move motion controller to recreate a “point & click” experience similar to PC games.