The Hunter just had an update allowing you to purchase their newest equipment, the ground blind, for the small price of 420 em$. The patch notes are listed below.
We are pleased to announce that we will be conducting an exclusive interview with Stefan Pettersson, CEO of Expansive Worlds. Look to PixelPerfectGaming.com to have this interview with Stefan Pettersson in the coming days ahead.
Also, the second entry to Diary of a Hunter will be available soon, so check back shortly.
Status Update – March 9th 2011
The ground blind update is now out! Update will be automatically applied next time you start the game.
Here is the change log…
- Now featuring Nosler as official ammunition provider!
- Added Ground Blind.
- Coyotes may now howl (howls are detected by the HunterMate).
- Coyotes now trot to interests such as calls (previously they just walked).
- Treestand visual camo slightly increased.
- Order of neckbone names changed (neck bone 1 is now closest to the head).
- Animal attentive state improved. If the animals hear/smell/see you, they stop and listen/smell/look (before there was not always a visual reaction).
- Fixed issue where tutorials and icons would not work with non English Windows usernames.