eastasiasoft, developer of the popular shooter Soldner X-2, has begun development on a new strategy RPG called Rainbow Moon. As Baldren, you are teleported to the unknown world of Rainbow Moon by your arch-nemesis. To make matters worse, a dimensional gate has been opened, allowing monsters to enter this once peaceful world.
The only thing that will save Rainbow Moon and warp Baldren back home is a dimensional gate staff, but one doesn’t actually exist. Magical artifacts are needed to craft the staff, but they can only be found deep inside the dungeons of Rainbow Moon.
• Complex story mode with about 25 hours of gameplay, extended to more than 100 hours when including all side quests, missions and full character development.
• Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains, such as mountains, snow, desert, grassland, savanna, mud and others.
• Sophisticated grid turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands as well as special attacks and effects.
• Unique action and puzzle elements in a variety of over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
• Six playable main characters with upgradable weapons, armors and accessories, allowing hundreds of gear combinations.
• Detailed online stats tracking each gamer’s progress.
• Technically perfected game engine, constantly running smoothly at 60 fps with close to no loading times.
• Thirty dedicated background music tracks.
Rainbow Moon Concept Art: