It looks like Capcom is approaching things differently this time. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade – an update to Super Street Fighter IV – will be available as both a retail package and downloadable content.
According to Capcom, the SSF4A update is already available on Xbox Live and Playstation Network. The retail box version will launch at the end of June.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
Updated Replay Channel:
• Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier to find your favorite players’ latest replay.
• My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
• Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Screenshots: