Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced new features for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, a collection of PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2 KONAMI titles remastered for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, set to be released this winter.
New features for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection include:
- Remastered from the ground up for PS3 & Xbox360
- Stunning 1080p graphics
- 60 frames-per-second graphics
- Icons, sound effects, and all fonts upgraded for HD
- User interface rebalanced for HD
- Added right analog stick input and force feedback*
- Features Trophies on PS3 and Achievements on Xbox 360
- Worldwide matchmaking for multiplayer (tentative)
- TRANSFERRING(save data sharing) compatible with PSP version*
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection brings together HD versions of the PlayStation 2 hits Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001), Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (MGS3) (2004) and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (2010) which debuted on the PSP, in one package. In addition, Metal Gear Solid HD Edition contains the ports of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake for the MSX2 that were included with the complete version of MGS3, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (2005).