ChangYou.com (US), a leading publisher of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOG) in North America, announced today that Sword Girls, an anime-themed online collectible card game (CCG), enters its second closed beta test today. The beta test is expected to continue through Monday, December 19. All beta participants will receive 3,000 tokens and an all-new “Blade Tutor Grace” card. Players can register to enter closed beta on the official website at www.SwordGirlsOnline.com.
Among the many changes in this beta test are improvements to the in-game tutorial system, including additional tutorial prompts in useful areas, improved starter decks, rebalanced dungeons and additional servers to accommodate the influx of new players.
“We are indebted to all the fans who participated in the first closed beta for providing invaluable feedback,” said Jeffrey Shen, Producer on Sword Girls. “Players can expect major updates and improvements in this beta that will greatly enhance their gameplay experience.”
Developed by Zeonix, renowned creator behind popular online trading card games (TCG) Fantasy Masters and Ragnarok TCG, Sword Girls takes the CCG experience to new heights with its visually stunning anime design and strategic game play that will entice both veteran players and newcomers alike. The game features over 500 uniquely drawn playable cards that can be collected through the innovative card crafting system. Sword Girls is free to play for everyone and works on any Adobe Flash enabled web browser. Players can expect frequent content releases that will bring along new cards and new game features.
Visit the official website at www.SwordGirlsOnline.com, and visit the Sword Girls Facebook fan page at www.Facebook.com/SwordGirls for the latest news and exclusive events, such as the opportunity to win an ASUS tablet and limited edition Sword Girls t-shirts.
Years ago, a world not so different from our own was overrun by monsters of an unknown origin. Their rampage was stopped only by the discovery of a mysterious metal known as talentium. Once forged, talentium swords granted their bearers magical powers that were able to put an end to the monstrous horde. While peace has returned to the world, talentium has created a new era where the same magic that was once used to wage war is being put to everyday use. For Sita Vilosa, SkyHigh student and part-time monster hunter, life is about to change…
- ◊ Original Anime Artwork – Extensive library of over 500 playable cards at commercial launch, each with its own uniquely drawn anime artwork, created by veteran anime artists.
- ◊ Revolutionary Card Crafting System – Gather crafting materials from everyday game play to create any playable card in the library and become the ultimate card collector!
- ◊ Limitless Strategies – Unleash countless card combos against enemies with your own unique decks.
- ◊ Episodic Releases – Enjoy frequent updates that bring along new cards and new game features.
- ◊ Ladder System – Compete in monthly tournaments to find out who are the best players on the leader board.
- ◊ Play Anywhere! – Dive into the game using any Flash enabled web browser whether you are at home or on the go.