Iceberg-Interactive publishers of the Dark Fall series (among many other titles) has just released a teaser trailer for the latest in the DF series, Lost Souls.
“The young girl disappeared on her 11th Birthday, after being expelled from school. The Head Mistress of Saint Swithin’s School for Girls thought her a bad influence on the other girls, and she frightened her teachers with macabre drawings and an unhealthy interest in the dead! Amy then vanished, never to be seen again…until Bonfire Night, when The Inspector goes looking for her…”
This is the final Dark Fall game, #3 of the trilogy written by Jonathan Boakes (we have cornered him for a quick Q&A, coming soon).
• A brand new (and final) Dark Fall horror adventure.
• From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
• Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
• A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
• Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
• Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
• Use Detective skills to solve an urban mystery.
• A hauntingly creepy stereo score that will chill and terrify.
• Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘nightmares’.
• Discover the true identity and power behind the Dark Fall itself.
Other Dark Fall coverage you may be interested in:
Iceberg Interactive Acquires Dark Falls: Light Out – The Director’s Cut