Today Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier for Microsoft Windows PC will be available in stores and for digital download on June 12th.
PC version features:
- ◊ PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new high-quality assets, new post process effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- ◊ DirectX11 enhanced: tessellation (for soft 3D models), compute shaders-based realistic lighting (for global illumination), volumetric fog.
- ◊ Online widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen
- ◊ Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system
- ◊ Party text chat
- ◊ Uplay Friends system
- ◊ Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- • Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- • PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- • RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- • VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX compliant, Shader 4.0enabled video card**
- • DIRECT X: DirectX 9.0c
- • DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- • SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
- • HDD space : 25 GB
- • CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- • RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- • Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX compliant, Shader 4.0enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
In Tom Clancy;s Ghost Recon Future Soldier, join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivaled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.
Additionally, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360 and the Sony PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system on May 22, 2012 in North America.