Crash Time 4 combines blockbuster action sequences with a rich cinematic driving experience. You are immersed deep into the roles of 2 top detectives who are on the hunt for a ruthless crime syndicate – a powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in a completely open world city across 5 different scenarios (Highway, Harbour, Forest, Valleys and Police training facility).
Crash Time 4 also features integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players. Race head to head either online or via split screen in over 40 different high speed cars on a wide variety of detailed tracks and variable terrains.
Crash Time 4 (as the name suggests) excels in crashes/smashes and collisions, which results in hours of replay ability even after the single player story mode has been completed.
Crash Time 4 is set to release April 27th 2012 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC and Nintendo 3DS.
Crash Time 4 Features:
- ◊ Brutal, bone shaking physics engine delivering intense crashes and collisions
- ◊ Blockbuster action sequences delivering a rich cinematic driving experience across an extensive story mode (with a wide variety of different challenges and game modes)
- ◊ A powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in an open world city
- ◊ A choice of more than 40 high – octane, fully destructible, fully customisable – vehicles (20 on Nintendo 3DS)
- ◊ Spectacular stunts and breathtaking crashes
- ◊ Real time challenges ensure high replay ability
- ◊ State-of-the-art graphics and visual effects deliver a grand sense of scale
- ◊ Highway & Streets give you more than 100 km of race track
- ◊ Integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players (PS3, Xbox and PC only)
- ◊ Five different scenarios: Highway, Harbor, Forest, Valleys, Police training
- ◊ Five unique modes: Campaign and Single Mission, Time Attack, Crash Haste (stop the criminals) and Rush Hour (race through the traffic)
- ◊ Eight mission types: Race, locate a suspect, pursuit, escort a vehicle, avoid damage, stunts and more!
Official website: Crashtime4.com