Sollmo, developer of the award-winning RPG Buddy Rush, has announced that real-time, co-op Action RPG Operation CrossCounter is now available free for iOS devices.
The game, which pits players and their friends against invading robots, will be one of the first mobile games to offer real-time multiplayer across iOS, Android and web browsers. Android and web releases will follow at later dates.
Download Operation CrossCounter for iOS now at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/operation-crosscounter/id517184602?l=ko&ls=1&mt=8.
Operation CrossCounter is set in a fully-3D science fiction universe that is under invasion by evil machines known as the Guroken. Players partner with up to two other players or computer-controlled characters to complete missions and beat back the robotic invaders.
Each mission is unique and may feature different goals, maps and enemies based on the game’s “War Situation System,” which analyzes each individual mission and bases future metagame events on the results for a unique experience every session. In Operation CrossCounter, every player is fighting for the future!
Operation CrossCounter features:
- ● Real-time Cooperative Play: Partner with up to two other players or play alongside AI-controlled characters
- ● Explore Four Unique Worlds: Embark on hundreds of unique missions, ranging from ambush to defense missions – no two missions are alike, with different goals, maps and enemies
- ● Contingent Gameplay: Innovative “War Situation System” calculates every player’s mission results and adapts the gameworld accordingly
- ● Customize Your Fighter: Create an anime-style character with fully customizable appearances, skills and weapons that reflects your battle style
- ● Dynamic Weapons: Each weapon utilizes special skills and different attacks depending on user touches and taps
Now grab your buddies, unleash robot mayhem, and fight for the future and download Operation CrossCounter now at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/operation-crosscounter/id517184602?l=ko&ls=1&mt=8.