Today, Ubisoft announced its lineup of games that Gamescom attendees can play before their official releases by visiting the companys booth. The company also is holding a press conference on the first day of the show, during which it will unveil new free-to-play titles and detail its growing position in the online games market.
Gamescom Public Booth: Starting August 16, Gamescom attendees can visit Ubisofts booth inside hall 7 to try many of Ubisofts upcoming games, including:
- ● Assassins Creed III: the next installment in the acclaimed Assassins Creed franchise where gamers will play as Connor, fighting for justice during the American Revolution.
- ● Assassins Creed III Liberation: a full Assassins Creed experience exclusive to PS Vita, Liberation introduces Aveline, the first female protagonist fighting for freedom in Louisiana during the American Revolution.
- ● Far Cry 3: the massive action adventure where players fight to survive an island of insanity.
- ● Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Online: the competitive Free-To-Play FPS taking place in the Tom Clancys universe.
- ● Shootmania: Storm: a fast paced, pure, FPS made for online competition.
By visiting the Ubisoft booth gamers also can try the following games on Nintendos Wii U system:
- ● Rabbids Land: the Wii U exclusive party-game where the wacky Rabbids take control of an amusement park.
- ● Rayman Legends: the beautiful and unique new social platformer featuring Ubisofts limbless hero.
- ● Sports Connection: the Wii U exclusive collection of interactive sports.
- ● Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013: a connected fitness world that helps to set and achieve players goals in an engaging and entertaining way.
- ● Zombi U: a fear-fueled zombie Survival Horror First Person Shooter.
Attendees also can watch an extended demo of Tom Clancys Splinter Cell: Blacklist and see games like Just Dance 4, the Hip Hop Dance Experience and The Settlers Online in the main stage area of Ubisofts booth.
In addition, the finals of the Op3n ShootMania GamesCom 2012 tournament will take place in the Electronic Sports League booth during the afternoon of August 17, and will be broadcast live from the Ubisoft booths main stage.
Finally, for those also visiting the Cologne Pop Festival, Ubisoft will have a Rocksmith bus available where players can hone their skills on Ubisofts authentic guitar game. The Rocksmith bus will be based at Hohenzollernring 25, 50678 Köln.