Nordic Games is bringing one of the best adventure games in the past 10 years to gamers around the world today, as KING Art Games’ “The Book of Unwritten Tales” (BoUT) makes its way to Steam, GOG.com, GameStop PC Downloads, GameFly and many more.
Pricing for the PC and Mac title, which varies by region, is $19.99 / £17.99 / €19.99 / 299 Rubles (Russia only) for the Standard Edition, and $24.99 / £19.99 / €24.99 / 349 Rubles for the Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes – apart from the game itself – the soundtrack (22 tracks), a nicely designed making-of booklet (47 pages), as well as a short video about the making of a character.
In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer McGuffin discovers a reference to a legendary artefact of unimaginable power. Whoever holds this treasure in their hands will determine the fate of the world.
While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best agents on the merciless hunt for the artefact, the Alliance’s three heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis…
- ● An epic story providing more than 20 hours of gameplay
- ● Multi-character gameplay. Play as Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and the Critter, in turn or simultaneously to solve some of the tougher puzzles of the game
- ● Excellent character animation with fine-tuned facial animations
- ● Loads of crazy characters — from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to moronic mummies and good-natured zombies
- ● An extensive game world with detailed graphics and more than 60 elaborate locations
- ● Over 200 mind-boggling puzzles and more than 300 items that can be used and combined
- ● Highly detailed, zoom-able 2D backgrounds with real-time 3D characters in full HD (supports screen resolutions of up to 1920×1200 pixels)