Today Ubisoft announced the Raven Strike DLC pack, the second Tom Clancys Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC package. A throwback to traditional Ghost Recon gameplay, Raven Strike features larger maps, complex missions and an increased level of difficulty.
It contains three campaign missions and a new Guerilla Mode map, each playable with up to four players. Raven Strike will be available on September 11th for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. It will be available on Windows PC at a later date.
Additionally, Ubisoft disclosed that the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier development team is hard at work on further DLC content planned for release later this fall.
Raven Strike DLC content includes:
- ● 3 new missions in Campaign Mode
- ● Secure Dawn: a foggy marsh in Kazakhstan where the Ghosts will not be allowed access to advanced technology (no optical camouflage, drone or sensor grenade)
- ● Cold Walker: a train depot on the Russian countryside
- ● Argent Thunder: a nighttime urban setting in Moscow
- ● 1 new map in Guerrilla Mode
- ● Sawmill: face 50 waves of enemies on a foggy Russian countryside
Raven Strike will be available for purchase for 1200 Microsoft points on Xbox Live or $14.99 on the PlayStation Network. It can be pre-ordered at GameStop and Best Buy.
September 11, 2012 for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system