Bizzard is pleased to announce that patch 5.0.4 has been released and all World of Warcraft players are invited to check out the many exciting changes it brings to the game.
With this content update, players will be able to experience many new gameplay changes prior to Mists of Pandaria shipping on September 25.
To get you started, we’ve recently published a patch 5.0.4 survival guide that details the major changes and introduces our new gameplay features.
Some of the major features of Patch 5.0.4 include:
- ● New Talent System – The World of Warcraft talent system has been redesigned to allow for unique core ability and specialization choices
- ● Class Changes – Many changes to character classes, including an array of new spells and abilities
- ● Glyphs – Glyphs have been redesigned to be more specialized, while offering players fun and cosmetic customization options
- ● Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements – Players now have access to (nearly) all the mounts, pets, and achievements they’ve earned across all their characters under one Battle.net account
- ● Area of Effect (AOE) Looting – Looting has never been easier
- ● Theramore’s Fall Scenario – The first two Scenarios (one for Horde and one for Alliance) will be available for players to take on shortly before launch
- ● Cross-Realm Zones – Cross-realm zones are a new technology enabling players to meet up and group with other players in underpopulated areas of the game world
- ● BattleTag Support –Your BattleTag is a permanent, non-unique, account-wide nickname that serves as your identity when staying connected to other players using Battle.net’s powerful social features
Official Website: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/
5.0.4. – Survival Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7045643/504_Survival_Guide-8_24_2012
5.0.4. – Complete Patch Notes: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7080372