Following this week’s release of NBA Baller Beats, the one-of-a-kind Xbox 360 Kinect game, we’re providing a video walkthrough starring two-time NBA champ Kenny Smith as he demonstrates how the game works and shows off key features.
NBA Baller Beats Features:
- ● The first ever full body motion-based NBA video game that lets you perform like a pro using a real basketball.
- ● NBA Baller Beats will come packaged with an official NBA game ball replica from Spalding.
- ● Bounce the ball to the beat of 30 licensed tracks that span across decades and genres including hip-hop, rock and old school classics.
- ● From novice to pro, every baller can raise their game with three difficulty levels available on every song: Rookie, Pro, and Baller.
- ● The game challenges players to master ball-handling skills by dribbling and performing moves including crossovers, pump fakes, flow dribble and more.
- ● Train alongside your favorite NBA franchise unlocking songs, difficulty levels, environment accessories, over 100 posters and Panini’s 2012 NBA HOOPS trading cards that showcase NBA players’ greatest moves.
- ● Master different baller moves and increase your stamina in single player mode, break it down and practice different skills in Move School mode or show-off in multiplayer mode and go head-to-head against up to 8 players – the highest score wins bragging rights.
- ● Show-off your baller skills as the Kinect camera takes pictures that you can upload and share on Facebook.
- ● To maximize your performance, visit the extensive in-game tutorial where two-time NBA champion and Emmy Award-winning TNT NBA analyst Kenny Smith dishes tips for success.