Larian Studios Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of the “Divinity” RPG Series With a Limited Release of the “Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition” – And a Digital Version Is Planned, Too!
Today, the Belgian indie studio remembers the good old times with the release of a limited run of the “Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition”, a unique compilation of all three games for which no costs were spared to produce many thrilling extras!
Farhang Namdar, game designer at Larian Studios, explains it all in this short video below.
“Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition” Includes:
- ● Both DRM-free and Steam multi-lingual versions of “Divine Divinity”, “Beyond Divinity” and “Divinity II: Developer’s Cut” (learn more about the Developer’s Cut here)
- ● Two soundtracks featuring the best works of Kirill Pokrovsky, Divinity’s famous composer, as well as outtakes and rare pieces that never made it into the games
- ● 130-page Developer’s Journal that tells the story of Larian’s last 15 years in the games business accompanied by many pieces of unreleased art
- ● An old-school sticker set offering skulls, dragons and princesses to customize your phone or notebook
- ● Two double-sided posters for your bedroom or office; and two codes for unique in-game items for “Divinity: Dragon Commander” and “Divinity: Original Sin”, both of which are expected to be released in 2013.
Only 25.000 copies of this rare package have been produced, and these are now on their way to retail stores in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, South Africa and the United Kingdom, where recommended retail prices are set at around €29.99 (so we don’t really expect the stock to linger).
A small run of the “Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition” is also available for order directly from https://www.LarianVault.com, with every box signed personally by the development team.
Finally, the “Divinity Anthology” will also become available digitally – with Steam and Larian Vault releases in the works, e.t.a. later this month. GOG.com will be offering “Divinity II: Developer’s Cut”.