Team17 is proud to announce the release of Worms Revolution. Worms Revolution is available to download now from the Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Network Store and PC via Steam.
Worms Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!
- ● 32 single-player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
- ● Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
- ● Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
- ● Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for your worms to battle in and destroy. (PC Steam exclusive feature)
- ● 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
- ● Customize your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
- ● New dynamic water and physics objects
- ● New weapons
- ● Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
Worms Revolution is available now for:
- ● PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Network Store for £10.99/$14.99/ €13.99
- ● Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points.
- ● PC via Steam for £11.99/$14.99/ €13.99,