Felix Baumgartner isn’t the only person that can head into space – now you can too! Handyman Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that their stellar upcoming 2D sandbox Edge of Space is now available for pre-order from Rain Digital Games and will be coming soon to other digital distribution platforms. For just $9.99, gamers everywhere can download the early beta (but FULL) version of the game and start exploring, crafting items and interacting with other early adopters. Pre-order now at this early price, as the cost will increase upon launch!
Edge of Space is an open-world, dynamically-generated sandbox game set in an area of deep space where humans have never wanted, or were ever meant to, travel. The entire game was built from the ground-up with multiplayer in mind, and the reactive environments ensure that all activities (crafting, building, setting traps, healing, etc.) are fast-paced and intense. Other features of Edge of Space include:
- ● Vaulted server-stored characters
- ● Mega-deep exploration elements and ultra-rare items to seek out to help you dominate your world
- ● A wide choice of vehicles, armors, weapons and variations of each to suit your method of play
- ● Hordes of enemies and epic bosses: Enemies that have unique attack patterns and different vulnerabilities to exploit. One weapon will not rule them all!
- ● Integrated IRC chat client grants gamers complete freedom to talk with friends, whether or not they’re currently in the game
- ● Deep crafting system unique to the genre
- ● Reactive environment: As you do things, the world will change and respond to those actions
- ● Co-op weapons: When used in tandem or combo-ing with your friends create unique effects
- ● Fully-modifiable world
- ● Do everything with your friends
- ● Pets
- ● More to come…
Edge of Space has been submitted to Valve’s Steam Greenlight project, which allows members of the Steam community to vote for games that they’d like to see available on the service.
Official Website: http://playedgeofspace.com
Steam – Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92913728