The first episode of the developers diary videos for the Real Boxing production has been released.
The video shows the use of motion capture and the animation process for the iOS production, one of the biggest and more expensive for this platform.
Real Boxing raises the bar for sports games this Fall on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, promising to deliver the most exhilarating, no holds barred fighting action ever seen on mobile and tablet. Choose your fighter, step into the ring and battle your way to ultimate glory as World Champion.
Featuring ultra-realistic motion capture from real boxers and beautiful graphics from the powerful Unreal Engine, you’ll see sweat and blood fly through through the air as well as feel every hook, jab, and uppercut in the most exciting Boxing game yet on iOS.
Real Boxing will be released in Q4 2012.
- ● Real-life motion capture brings your character and opponents to life
- ● Eye popping graphics delivered with the amazing Unreal Engine
- ● 4 indoor and outdoors arenas and a training gym based on existing locations
- ● Take on opponents with their own adaptive fighting styles
- ● Choose between 8 characters with different fighting techniques and skills
- ● Unlock new items including clothing, tattoos, opponents and training equipment
- ● Challenge friends online
Android hit Gyro+ arrives on the App Store on Thursday.
Official Website: http://www.realboxinggame.com