Developer Frogmind Games is pleased to announce that the award-winning Badland is now available in the iTunes App Store for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Badland is an atmospheric side-scrolling action-adventure platformer that takes place within a gorgeous world with breathtaking environments and demonstrates innovative physics-based gameplay.
“We have totally fell in love with the world of Badland and think the atmosphere is perfect, so we are excited for our fans to finally play what we have put our hearts and souls into,” said Johannes Vuorinen of Frogmind Games.
Winner of ‘Best Project 2012’ for both the Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) Game Connection Award and Game Connection Europe, Badland is located in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers.
Although the forest looks like it’s from some beautiful fairytale, there seems to be something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest’s inhabitants to discover what’s going on. Through his journey he discovers an astonishing amount of imaginative traps and obstacles.
Badland also features highly original local multiplayer for up to four people playing with the same device. The multiplayer is all about survival of the fittest with no rules in the Badland forest. It’s completely OK to push rivals into spinning circular saws in order to survive.
- ● Single-player campaign with 40 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- ● Multiplayer mode for up to four players playing with the same device in 12 levels
- ● Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- ● Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- ● 100 percent indie game (no publisher, no funding)
- ● Universal app with no IAP (one purchase will work for all of your iOS devices)
- ● iCloud support (game progress is synced between all linked iOS devices)
Official Website: http://www.badlandgame.com