Capcom fans everywhere have been waiting for this day for a very long time. When news about MVC 3′s existence began to trickle from Capcom HQ, gamers everywhere began to speculate about the character roster. Who would be returning from MVC 2? Would we see new faces? Most of those questions have been answered pre-E3. However, Capcom is good at teasing its fans when E3 rolls in, and this year is no exception. Check out the latest screenshots of MVC3; they’re hot!
• Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
• Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved new battle system, the “Team Aerial Combo”, takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
• 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team as you assign unique Assist Attacks for each character and utilize each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
• Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
• New Characters: In addition to the cast of popular franchise characters including Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk, Chris Redfield, Captain America and Felicia, Marvel’s increasingly popular Deadpool and Capcom’s Dante join the game for the first time in fighting game history.