Three dastardly crimes to investigate from New Zealand based developer Areo.
Brighton based publishers Lace Mamba Global today announce that they have reached an agreement with New Zealand based developer Areo for the release of “Casebook: Trilogy” Special Edition.
The agreement will see Lace Mamba Global release “Casebook” worldwide (ex Russia, Italy) in digital format as well as retail.
STORY & FEATURES
You are a forensic investigator. Together with your partner, Det. James Burton, you must unravel three challenging cases involving Kidnapping, suicide and murder…
- Experience three separate cases with an overarching storyline
- Explore 10 photo-realistic crime scenes.
- Collect more than 250 pieces of evidence
- Master 20 forensic mini-games
- Watch the story unfold in over 2 hours of videos
- Avoid getting stuck, thanks to the built-in hints system
Episode I – Kidnapped
- The Birchermann kids have it rough. Their mother’s dead, their Step-Mother is a pill-popping soap star and their father’s struggling with his demons – and now they’ve been kidnapped. You and Detective Burton are first on the scene, but untangling this one’s going to be interesting.
Episode II – The Watcher
- It looks like an open and shut case – a lonely young man in a bad part of town calls it quits. His body is found beneath the window that he jumped out. Just another rough day at the Skylark Apartments… right?
Episode III – Snake in the Grass
- Detective Burton is outside the law, following a trail of unsolved crimes to a small town called Garden. As Burton grows more obsessed, it’s up to you to sort truth from fiction, because an old snake’s been whispering in folks’ ears again…
Casebook Trilogy: Special Edition will be available October 2010 with a RRP of £14.99/€19.99